Boringdon Hall Loyalty Club
Become a loyalty member and reap all of the luxurious rewards
- How It Works
It's simple: you will earn one point back on every pound you spend with us. Once you have built up your points, you'll be able to discover redeemable gift experiences to enjoy during your next stay to treat yourself or to give as a gift to friends, family or colleagues.
- Earn reward points every time you book direct and stay, eat or drink
- Redeem your points to treat yourself, family or friends to dining, spa treatments or stay
- Advance notice for exclusive offers and discounts throughout the year
- Free cancellation on any booking throughout the year
- The Rewards
Spend your points on luxury gift experiences.
Examples of Rewards to be earnt:
- Bottle of Prosecco - 330 reward points
- Bottle of Laurent-Perrier - 750 reward points
- Three course meal in the Mayflower Brasserie - 350 reward points per person
- Four course meal in Àclèaf - 800 reward points per person
- Six course tasting menu in Àclèaf - 950 reward points per person
- Express manicure or pedicure at Gaia Spa .- 150 reward points
- 60-minute spa treatment at Gaia Spa - 920 reward points
- Traditional Afternoon Tea - 270 reward points per person
- Terms & Conditions
Please note, Loyalty Club offers are subject to availability and offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. The new Loyalty points scheme is replacing the Loyalty Credit Scheme as of Friday 19th April 2019. All existing bookings with loyalty credit will be fulfilled with that offer however points will not be earned on stay.
- Not staying with us?
If you're just visiting, and not staying for any overnight stays, we're extending the invite to be part of something special... Our Locals Loyalty Club works the same way and is free to join. Simply pick up your Locals Loyalty card when visiting any of our restaurants or Gaia Spa, register here and start earning points for every £1 spent to redeem on experience vouchers to use on your next visit.
Points can be redeemed on Afternoon Tea, Mayflower dining, Àclèaf dining and Gaia Spa treatments.