Twixmas Spa Break
Those few days in between Christmas & New Year, a time to reflect and unwind...
- What's Included?
- A two night stay at our manor house
- Devonshire Breakfast each morning
- Dinner in the Mayflower Brasserie or upgrade to Àclèaf
- Complimentary access to Gaia Spa and Gym facilities
- Access to fitness classes during your stay
- 10% off further spa treatments (pre-booking essential)
- A 60-minute Gaia Spa treatment each - choose from:
- Gaia Restorative Treatment; Experience a therapeutic back cleanse using a Clarisonic brush followed by exfoliation with Gaia's own unique body scrub, before Gaia's mud mask is applied in sweeping motions to detoxify and cleanse. Following the removal of the mud with a hot towel, the back is massaged with hot stones using one of the Gaia oils; Awakening, Balancing or Calming.
- Gaia Poultice Massage; This massage uses herbal compresses that have healing and soothing properties. All the herbs used are grown naturally and are part of the blend that makes Gaia. Aromatic herbs and spices have been used for centuries for various ailments and treatments as they help to increase the flow of chi (energy).
- Gaia Hot Stone Full Body Massage; A therapeutic full body massage using our specially blended Gaia oils and warm volcanic stones to relieve deep muscle tension. The warmth of the stones penetrates your muscles to soothe aches and pains, thus helping you to unwind and feel rejuvenated.
- Gaia Jade Facial; This healing massaging facial will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and glowing... Gaia’s natural skincare products are softly massaged deep into the skin, using healing Jade crystal wands to stimulate both lymph drainage and blood flow, leaving your skin feeling firmer and younger.
- How much?
Two nights from £550 per couple.