Gaia Spa at Boringdon Hall Hotel
Expertly designed throughout, Gaia Spa provides relaxation and inspiration throughout, inspired by nature in contemporary context.
Your wellness, naturally
Experience award-winning spa spaces set within nature.
From swimming experiences through to treatment rooms, you can read all about the facilities we have to offer at Gaia Spa. Whether you want to work out your stresses in our state of the art gym, or want to relax and unwind with one of our heat treatments, we have everything you could possibly need.
- Our facilities include:
- A calming indoor swimming pool heated to 30°C, offering a peaceful and relaxing swimming experience
- Hydrotherapy pool with outdoor swim through with countryside views
- Experience showers varying in intensity, temperature and sensory effects to start your journey
- Heat experiences bringing together the elements of earth, fire, water and air, including:
- Finnish sauna
- Crystal Salt steam room
- Shower experience
- Laconium herbal sauna
- Traditional steam room
- Deep relaxation room, exclusively for people having treatments, overlooking the wild flower meadow. A private relaxation room, an inner sanctum of peace and serenity that can be booked for your own exclusive use.
- Alfresco hot tubs, in the blissful and serene, setting of our outside patio. Available to hire for private use.
- Fully air conditioned gym, featuring the latest equipment, cardiovascular and resistance equipment, free weights and pulleys and separate changing areas, with ample locker space.
- The light and airy Spatisserie, providing an ideal place to relax and socialise, offering a selection of dining options plus a few indulgent temptations for those who deserve a treat.